Saturday, January 2, 2010

day four at peru - jono crefeld

Today, after taking the night bus back from Huaraz, we were all groggy and immediatly after arriving at Raquel's house, we set up to go to bed. we woke up at around 10 AM, and raquel and mom went iut to buy bus tickets.(Woohoo!! more buses!)Dad edited for most of the day, and after the bus ticket buyers got back, we went to Pamplona, where sixty patients currently live in shacks, with me filming on my small flip camera. We visited about five patients before we had to return to the house to pack and leave for the bus, which I have to do right about now. Adios!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Now put a photo on it. Sounds like lots of traveling.
    Take care of your mom and dad. Love, Gma jq

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, saw the second video. Thank you so much. Brought tears to my eyes. This makes Med to One so real. Gma jq

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. medical spa industry growth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. medical spa industry growth

    ReplyDelete